Maxwell is a fashion designer who creates custom clothing for clients of all shapes and sizes. He believes that fashion should be inclusive and empowering for everyone.
Maroon is a rich and versatile color that can be a great addition to your wardrobe. Whether you're looking to create a bold and dramatic look or a more subtle and sophisticated ensemble, there are plenty of color schemes that pair well with maroon. Here are some of my favorite combinations:
1. Maroon and Black: This classic combination exudes elegance and sophistication. Pair a maroon dress or blouse with black pants or a skirt for a chic and timeless look. Add some black accessories, such as a belt or handbag, to complete the ensemble.
2. Maroon and White: For a fresh and clean look, pair maroon with white. This combination is perfect for spring and summer. Try a maroon top with white jeans or a maroon skirt with a white blouse. You can also add some metallic accessories, like silver or gold jewelry, to elevate the outfit.
3. Maroon and Navy: Navy blue is a great color to pair with maroon, as it adds depth and richness to the ensemble. Wear a maroon sweater with navy blue jeans or a maroon dress with a navy blazer for a polished and sophisticated look. Complete the outfit with some neutral accessories, like tan or brown shoes.
4. Maroon and Gray: Gray is a versatile and neutral color that pairs well with maroon. Try a maroon dress with a gray cardigan or a maroon blouse with gray pants for a stylish and modern look. You can also add some pops of color with accessories, like a statement necklace or a colorful scarf.
5. Maroon and Mustard: If you're looking to create a bold and vibrant look, pair maroon with mustard yellow. This combination is perfect for fall and winter. Wear a maroon sweater with mustard yellow pants or a maroon dress with a mustard yellow scarf. Add some brown or tan accessories to complete the outfit.
Remember, these are just a few color schemes that look good with maroon. Don't be afraid to experiment and try different combinations to find what works best for you. The key is to have fun and express your personal style.